Monday 16 May 2011

My Weekly Addiction


Alias

OK so it can’t exactly be said that I’m difficult to please when it comes to shows, in fact I guess you could say I’m positively easy. However occasionally there is a show the surpasses all my expectations. Alias is one of those shows. I can blame a friend of mine for this particular addiction. I’ve always been a bit of a thrill junky, just give me some guns and hot women and I’m in. Of course Alias ticks both these boxes but it is so much more than that. You find yourself enthralled in the lives of the character, desperate for the bad guys to get what they deserve and the good guys to defeat them. One of the things I love the most about this show is the relationships that Sydney has with all those around her. Its unusual for a character of this type to make strong connections but Sydney breaks that particular mould. Of course her complex spyfam is particularly fascinating to watch as well as her romantic affair with Michael. Overall the whole show is an excellent mixture of action, love and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment