Monday 13 June 2011

My Weekly Addiction


8 Simple Rules

I grew up watching shows like 8 simple rules. But it’s not just when I was younger I watched the show I love to watch it now. I have always loved watching this tight-knit family interact with each other and the world around them. Even through it wasn’t the same after the death of Paul (John Ritter) the show still managed to carry on, successfully too. It held on to many of the aspects of what made it great. The characters you care about and their everyday life to which you could relate. The storyline are great in the sense that they’re everyday occurrences that we all could easily experience, rather than being filled with explosive drama it allows you to focus on the people involved. I wish the show had continued; it had so much potential. However I understand that all good things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment