Monday 27 June 2011

My Weekly Addiction


Buffy The Vampire Slayer

I’ve mention my love of all things vampire a couple of times before I believe. Of course I consider my self a true vampire fan not a twilight junkie. Don’t get me wrong I like twilight but a I was a fan of the fang long before glittering vampires entered the scene. One of my first flings with the vampires was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I personally think it’s a pretty good place to start. Admittedly the show revolves around killing the vampires because there the bad guys which is a tad different to what I normally go for but it still kicks ass. Besides it has Angel and Spike who are basically good guys, even if there are a few bumps along the road. We get to see a group of teenage friends band together to fight all thing evil. I can’t tell you the number of times my mind wandered during class to how much more interesting it would be to fight vampires than to sit through long division. The show managed to blend the humorous and romantic with the dark and twisty. The balance between the two opposite made for a great viewing opportunity. I also feel the musical episode deserves a special mention. It was utterly ridiculous in and stupendously fantastic way. It may have been a bit odd but damn once those songs are in your head they fight like hell to stay there.

I’ve got a theory…
…it could be bunnies…

No comments:

Post a Comment