Wednesday 20 July 2011

Happy Birthday To Me


Ok so this is a milestone for me; my 1 year anniversary. I've spend hours, days and even months trying to figure out how I could commemorate this occasion. In the end the idea just kind of hit me out of the blue. I wish I could say it was my intellect and imagination that inspired me but alas no, it was in fact a movie.

So with out further ado I present to you my thoughts on the magic that is movie moments. Now your probably sat there reading this thinking what is she babbling on about and what the heck is so special about movie moments.

Let me explain...

To me movie moments are those time where you find yourself doing something that just makes you smile. Its those instants that mimic those from cheesy 80's movies with that corny inspirational music in the background.

For me it can be something as simple as being sat on the deck reading a good book with the sun shining down. That's really all it takes because in that moment I can be blissfully happy. Everyone is different but no matter what it is that make that tell tale smile grace your lips you should embrace it. Grab hold of everyone of these moments and bask in them because it really is these moments that make life worth living.


No comments:

Post a Comment