Monday 11 July 2011

My Weekly Addiction


Charmed

For a long time Charmed had been a dominant feature on my list of favourites. It got everything a girl could want in a show. Girls power, sisterhood, action, power, and of course a personal interest of mine; magic. Watching these sister witches battle evil week after week really has made me happy. That may sound silly but its true. A truly good show leaves you smiling regardless of the context. Another great aspect of the show is that you cant help but love each of the main characters. I of course adore Phoebe and Piper and I was gutted when Prue died because I really liked her but then Paige came along and I came to love her too. for a show to replace a beloved character with yet another wonderful one successfully is amazing. Perhaps one of the best things about this show is its ending. Now that may seem strange but when a show has to end you always hope it does it well. Unfortuanty this is rarely the case. In fact I think Charmed may be the only show where I've actually liked the ending. For them to tie up all the lose ends and give you a glimpse into the future of the character was the perfect ending to a wonderful show.

No comments:

Post a Comment