Wednesday 13 July 2011

My Leading Lady


Phoebe Halliwell/Alyssa Milano

From the very first episode I loved Phoebe. Her rebellious nature and honest heart makes for a truely fascinating woman. She started out as a young girl who tended to shy away from responsibility but she grew into a mature and successful woman. As I watched her journey progress my affection for her grew, she had to deal with so much; from her evil husband and his demonic spawn to her lost loves and family. Yet she dealt with it all and moved on with her life, she refused to let it hold her back and showed her true strength. One of the things that first drew me to her was her willingness to embrace magic, unlike her sisters she was exciting by their transition into witchcraft. After all she was destined for something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment