Monday 21 March 2011

My Weekly Addiction


Two and A Half Men

I know it’s the kind of show I should avoid and hate. But I’ve got to admit that its one of my many guilty pleasures. I try to ignore the sexist male chauvinist attitudes and focus more on the humour, which admittedly isn’t that difficult. It’s one of those shows that has a habit of making me smile. I’ve also enjoyed watching little Jake grow from a cute little boy into a gangly teenagers and of course the clashes between the completely opposite brothers Charlie and Alan. I’ve gotta admit I also don’t happen to mind the continuous stream of hot (and often semi-naked) women who make an appearance. Bonus points are achieved for having Kristin Bauer in black lingerie in the pilot episode. I personally think that's the best way to start a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment