Wednesday 18 May 2011

My Leading Lady


Irina Derevko/Lena Olin

My choice might seem strange since Sydney’s mother does not feature frequently except in the second season, however her character has always fascinated me the most. Irina Derevko/Laura Brisow is one of the most complex personalities I’ve come across. I am usually quite could at predicting the intentions of a character but Irina always managed to keep me guessing. You can never truly tell where her loyalties lie. With her family who I honestly believe she loves or to her “job”; if you can call it that, I’m not quite sure what the definition is for what she does. She keeps you guessing right until the end. I think I’ve probably said this before but I have a weakness for wild women and you don’t get much more wild than an assassin.

No comments:

Post a Comment