Monday 23 May 2011

My Weekly Addiction


The Addams Family

I’ve decided that my theme for the week is Black and White. In accordance with my theme my addiction of the week is the Addams Family the original black and white version of course. Its my favourite although I love them all, the shows and the films. I think the fact that its in black and white helps to set it apart from the others. It helps add to the whole quirky and slightly creepy feeling of the show. I love the whole concept of the show. I’ve always been a fan of the freaky and gothic which the Addams family are whole heartedly. I’m actually finding it difficult to find the words to describe what exactly it is I love about the show, I just do. The concept on a whole is brilliant and the individual episodes each have their own magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment