Monday 9 May 2011

My Weekly Addiction


How I Met Your Mother

I must admit I’ve never been an avid watcher of How I Met Your Mother but recently I’ve been catching a few episode and I’m beginning to understand what the fuss is all about. Now there are plenty of sitcoms out there about a group of friends. But HIMYM does have its own unique take on the genre. Its interesting to see these diverse group of friends interact. The happily married couple, the eternal womaniser, the sweet guy who wants to settle down and the somewhat unlucky Canadian. Each is at a different stage in their life and yet the dynamic of their group is somehow balanced. Another unique feature of the show is that your eternal waiting for the ultimate revelation. Just how did Ted meet the children’s mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment