Wednesday 10 November 2010

My Leading Lady


Detective Sergeant Sam Murray/Heather Peace

Now she may not be one of the 3 main ladies but she certainly caught my eye. I think maybe its the swagger or the hot sex on her desk. Who knows? I do feel sorry for her though, I wish Cat would stop messing her about and forget about Frankie. She's got a great girl in her bed and for some reason she keeps coming way to close to blowing it. Last nights episode only expanded my admiration for Sam,I mean did you see that sheriffs outfit, it was hot. And of course it added to the whole good girl locking up the bad guys image she's got going. I also think bonus points should be awarded for the fact that Heather Peace is in fact gay in real life, therefore making any fantasies much more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment