Tuesday 30 November 2010

So Here It Is...


As surreal as it may seem it is almost December and the run up to Christmas is upon us. Where the times gone I have no idea but I definitely in favour of embracing the Christmas spirit. I'm aware of my recent tardiness when it comes to updating, and let me begin by apologising. I won't bore you with excuses. However the next few weeks I intend to be a good girl and keep up to date, but there will be a difference. Rather than my regular features and random rants I will be attempting to create an on-line advent of sorts. It will of course revolve around the lovely women who have graced our screens, because I can't think of anything better to open every morning. So without further ado I give to you the Countdown to Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment