Wednesday 8 September 2010

My Leading Lady


Dr Beverly Crusher/Gates McFadden

One thing that's for certain, I wouldn't mind being sick if this was the woman looking after me. Dr Crusher certainly has a spark about her, she's feisty and she stands her ground even against the Captain and she usually right too. Of course it helps that she's stunning, eternally graceful and strong. I imagine all it would take is one look into her eyes and you couldn't help but submit to her every whim. I'm only on the first season of Next Generation but my curiosity got the better of me and I had to do a bit of research into the direction the show was heading. You can imagine my surprise when I read that Beverly had been completely cut out of season two. Luckily they rectified their mistake and restored her to her rightful place on board the Enterprise for season 3. I've got to admit I'm glad they brought her back or else I don't know if I could carrying on watching the show. It simply wouldn't be the same without the redhead to bright up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment