Monday 13 September 2010

My Weekly Addiction

Out Of Practice

This has to be one of the most under appreciated comedy's of my generation. This quirky show about a family of Doctors is without a doubt one of the funniest and most upbeat shows I have seen in my entire life, and I've seen a lot of shows. Despite the fact that it hit all the right buttons and had a fantastic cast it somehow failed to impress the network and CBS axed it before it even completed its first season. So we the fans are stuck mourning the loss without even a DVD set for comfort. It is such a shame as it truly was great. Any show that can make me laugh out loud repeatedly wins my approval. I'm a big fan of Stockard and it was great to see her in such a fun role, the chemistry between the entire cast was perfect. Lets not forget the fabulous and very gay Regina. I mean seriously what more do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment