Wednesday 12 January 2011

My Leading Lady


Wilhelmina Slater/Vanessa Williams

Ok let me start by saying that I know I shouldn't be totally in love with Wilhelmina since she's the bad guy, well girl, but I sooo am. In fact her bad-ass attitude only adds to her appeal. There's something about a bitch in killer Prada that pushes certain buttons for me. I dont think I've every seen anyone who can pull of every move with such grace and power. I get the general impression that if she walked by I'd have to fight an overwhelming urge to fall at her feet and offer my eternal servitude. She just has this air of dominance about her but not in a way that makes you resent her. Its a fascinating combination. Of course I think the whole supremacy thing can only be helped by the fact that she is breathtakingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment