Monday 10 January 2011

My Weekly Addiction


Ugly Betty

I must have been one of the only people who didn't get swept up in the phenomena that was Ugly Betty. In fact until a week ago I hadn't seen a single episode. But I definitely got caught up in the second wave. I saw one episode repeat and I was hooked. Since then I've watched the entire 1st season and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the 2nd season on dvd. I just love it, I've always been a fan of quirky shows and love any show that revolves around an outsider succeeding. I guess its my inner geek screaming for some satisfaction and boy was its pleas answered in the form of this show. As we see Betty struggling to overcome the fashion industry's hatred of all thing not perfect you cant help but give a little cheer when ever she succeeds. Another reason this show has won my heart lies with my general love for all power-tripping bad girls. What can I say I, it's my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment