Friday 20 August 2010

Kick-Ass Women


Women Who Kick-Ass: Metaphorically and Literally

Okay so here's the thing, my addictive personality has had a long time affair with lists and women. So I've decided to combine the two, after all who am I to deny my mind that which it craves so intensely. But these women aren't just your ordinary people, these are my top nine kick-ass women, well characters really, but same difference. I know nine seems like a random number but I figured that this way you get to pick your number 10.

1. Catherine Willows (CSI)
2. Gemma Teller-Morrow (Sons Of Anarchy)
3. Kathryn Janeway (Star Trek: Voyager)
4. CJ Cregg (West Wing)
5. Callie Torres (Greys Anatomy)
6. Abbey Bartlet (West Wing)
7. Irena Derevko (Alias)
8. Helen Stewart (Bad Girls)
9. Kathrine Mayfair (Desperate Housewives)

Now I have my reasons for adoring these women. But that's a story for another day. For now I'm content just staring at their pictures and watching their shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment