Wednesday 11 August 2010

My Leading Lady


Marina Ferrer/Karina Lombard
When I first began watching the L Word there was one person that really caught my attention. Without a doubt Marina stands out from a crowd. I don't know if its her wonderful accent or her exotic beauty but something about her just makes me sigh with contentment every time she makes an appearance. You get the impression that her presence alone gains her the respect of those around her. Beside anyone who is as passionate about books as Marina is definitely wins my heart. I was devastated when the she just vanished at the end of the 1st season, although I am thankful for the occasional fix from her guest appearances.




Jodi Lerner/ Marlee Matlin

Of course after the departure of Marina I had to find a new object of my affections, I played around with Helena and Tina for a while but then came Jodi. I may of had to wait until the fourth season but it was worth it. She burst onto our screens with her strong personality and kick ass attitude. She knew who she was and wasn't afraid of it. Lets not forget how awesome she looks in a pair of jeans (for proof see above). It was after she joined the cast of the L Word that I made the decision to learn sign language, British because I live in England, but still its all down to Marlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment