Wednesday 6 October 2010

My Leading Lady



Natalia Boa Vista/Eva La Rue

Wow, well let me start by saying that blue is definitely a good colour on Miss Rue. Hell I'd bet any colour looks good on her. She sleek, she's stylish, she's smart and she stunning, what more could a girl ask for. One of the thing that strikes me the most about Natalia is that she is always elegant and delicate and yet you know that she has the ability to be incredibly strong, hey that's another 'S' word to describe her, but anyway, throughout the show she's shown that she is just as capable and dedicated as any other member of the team. She also comes across as very caring, like the kind of person you could go to if you had a problem. Did I mention that she's beautiful, not that I need to because well... duh. But just encase you didn't quite notice the obvious I thought I'd provide you with a little additional visual aid...

...because a picture says a 1000 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment