Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Leading Lady


Delilah Buchanan/Beth Broderick

As soon as I started watching the 5 Mrs. Buchanans I knew that Delilah was going to be my favourite character. In fact she was the reason I discovered the show, after I decided to have a look at the other persona's of everyone's favourite bewitching aunt Zelda Spellman. The ditsy but endearing southern belle certainly makes for entertaining viewing. I'm not sure I can think of anyone else who could quite pull off the character of a former stripper turned preachers wife, but Beth does it with a unique flare. Then again I wouldn't expect anything else from her. I've also got to admit that I think that her outfit choices certainly go in her favour. Even if the skirts are a bit short for a preachers wife I cant imagine anyone complaining, I'm certainly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment