Monday 25 October 2010

My Weekly Addiction


Desperate Housewives

It seems like an eternity since the ladies of Wisteria Lane last graced our screens but finally their back with a few new additions and of course a whole new set of drama. I know the show borders on cheesy but I think that's one of the things that draws me to it, I mean who doesn't love a bit of fun completely insane drama with no strings attached. Normally I get annoyed by shows that revolve around an unrealistic perfection with beautiful houses and even more beautiful people, but I have made an exception this time, mainly because despite appearances this show is possible as far from perfect as is humanly possible anything and everything that could go wrong for these ladies does with a vengeance. Despite this they always remain composed and their friendships strong. In a way its kind of inspiring if you overlook the insanely dramatic side of it. Of course it was inevitable that the show would be a success it ticks all the right boxes; sex, lies and murder. The seductive hat-rick that we all secretly crave for our TV screens. Gotta say I though don't think it'll be the same without Katherine, although I do have high hopes for the new housewife on the block; Renee. So for the next several weeks I will be having a turbulent love affair with these lovely ladies and I don't think ill be the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment