Monday 4 October 2010

My Weekly Addiction


CSI: Miami

During the course of this week I decided to indulge myself in a little DVD session, my chosen tipple: CSI: Miami. It's been a while since I watched the show but only a couple of episode to suck me back in. What with the bright colours and many attractive females, who am I to try and resist. Although my heart still lies in Vegas, I must confess that Miami is certainly a close second. I even like Horatio despite he slightly bizarre dedication to never really showing emotion. Maybe its the slight rogue tendencies both him and Delko have. I like the fact that their willing to serve their own form of justice for those who really deserve it. Miami certainly is a stark contrast t the much more dark and gloomy New York and the continuous night-time of Las Vegas. I find it refreshing for the show to be filled with sunshine and beaches, although I have to admit I am fascinated and somewhat bemused with the way everyone feels the need to wear white. Whenever I watch it I can't help but feel that I've been transported to an alternative reality where the good old Miami Vice look is the height of fashion. However I can't complain about the women's fashion because without a doubt they always look amazing. Even in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment